Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 23520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy, I just started a HS girls tech club called Digital Divas 2.0. We set up our own Ning site (with no ads!) and will be using the site to stay in touch, share resources, and post examples of work. Our focus is on creative applications of technology such as digital photography, making movies, blogging, etc. I'd love to get ideas of what you have done with your program.
Hi,
I am the online training coordinator for the Stout Vocational Rehabilitation Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. I'm excited to explore the site more and learn!
April
Hi April and welcome. There is a lot to explore here. Don't forget to join in some of the groups/discussions and make friends.
Hello Gail - a warm welcome to you. There are so many resources here and you will find lots to keep you busy with web2.0.
Hi everyone. I'm a graduate student currently working on the development of the Scratch Online Community, a place where kids and novices can share their own games, interactive art and digital stories created in the Scratch programming language. We're organizing a conference for educators, researchers, developers, and other members of the worldwide Scratch community. If you use Scratch or are interested in learning more about it, we hope to see you here at MIT this summer!
Hello Andres and welcome to classroom20.com I have recently attended a conference where I sat in on several sessions involving scratch - how to use it, possible applications and outcomes from junior to quite senior students. So, I am very impressed with it and want to use it next semester with my classes. All the best with the planning for your conference. Will there be anything offered online?
Hi All Lisa Dumicich from Melbourne Australia here. Have been lurking for a little while and have finally bitten the bullet and joined.
Hello Lisa, great to see more Australians join this classroom. Enjoy your time on this site.
So hi ... my name is Martin Jorgensen. I'm in Melbourne Australia.

I'm a third year pre-service teacher. I have a background in professional writing, usability and design ... and I'm fascinated by new ways of introducing narrative to students from p - 12.

Last year I built www.lightningbug.com.au ... a site about story, with buckets of resources for students writing at home, and for teachers - with a teaching portal that includes lesson plans, electronic whiteboard pages and a lots more.

This year, I'm building www.thedigitalnarrative.com ... a website about building stories using digital media - ipods, SMS, mind maps, online calendars, wiki's ... you name it.

I'd love to hear from anyone interested in contributing to the project, or has experiences they'd like to share.

Cheers
Martin J
Hi
I am a Social Pychologist working on social networks and new technologies in Madrid, Spain. I would like to learn well how to connect digital video and visual learning in long life learning. Take look to my blog at http://www.devideodigital.com
All the best
Luis Lizama
Welcome Luis. Sounds like you'll have a great perspective to add here. Enjoy!
Hi Adina
Thanks for your welcome
Let's keep in touch
Luis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service