Hi! I am getting an LCD projector installed in my classroom. Woo Hoo! However, other classrooms that have projectors in my school were not installed ideally. We have cables strung across the floor, and its not the best. Does anyone have an LCD projector installed in their classroom? How was it done? We are looking to have it done nicer this time. Thanks!

Tags: LCD, Projector, advice, classroom

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our whole school has them in the ceiling so all the wiring is in the ceiling, it works with a wireless remote and we use it everyday. Don't let them hang the screens over your clocks!! haha.
Are they connected to computers in your classroom? This is the part that I am most worried about. Tomorrow I will try to take a picture of some of the terrible wiring.... they seem to be able to wire it to the wall, but not to the computer. Thanks for the imput!
It's attached to the teacher computer and also to a DVD/VCR player and an Airliner (portable whiteboard tablet). Pretty nifty all in all.
OK that's EXACTLY what I want. I have an airliner, and we need to hook it to the vcr and dvd.... im going to take a picture today.
What do you use for audio?
The projector and the computer both have audio. N

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service