Hello! If you are reading this, you have probably read one of my other posts explaining that my company will be giving away a student technology assessment based on the NETS-S at NECC - for FREE!

I have had an overwhelming response from districts who are very excited - as this is not just a drawing, it is for every district at NECC that signs up.

I have received many messages and emails so I wanted to provide additional information. I even signed up for a spot at NECC Unplugged so I could tell people more about it! So I hope you come by and listen or at least say hello!

I will be giving a Speed Demo (5 mins) about the assessment at 10:14 at NECC Unplugged. It is held in the Blogger's Cafe Level Two - Near room 208.

I also made a website specifically for the assessment (using Drupal! Super cool tool if you need an open source web dev tool)

www.simpleassessment.com

Thanks for the support! In case you didn't know, the support I received on here and Twitter helped me convince my boss to let me give it away for FREE at NECC!

Tags: NECC, NETS, assessment, conference, free, unplugged

Views: 45

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service