All Discussions Tagged 'homework' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning PHP for Beginners

PHP is a great beginning programming language for those interested in learning computer programming or enhancing their HTML web pages. PHP…

Started by Marina Popova

2 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

What would you consider cheating in homework?

I came across this question and as I am not a teacher I am a bit puzzled here. What is considered to be cheating in homework? I know that s…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

Education Reform From the Bottom Up

Would getting rid of homework change education for the better? Here are 10 small ideas that could make a big difference. What do you think?…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

History Global Project - seeking help

Hello, A 9th graders class from Israel is about to study about the 2 world wars. The class and the teacher are interested in collaboratin…

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Denise Lewis

What do you know about Pearl Harbor? Please help.

Let me copy onto this page what my daughter posted on another network: What does "Pearl Harbor" mean to you?? Please help me in this crazy…

0 Dec 17, 2009

Posting homework online

I want to begin posting grade level homework online so that parents can be aware of what is assigned. I was wondering how some of you have…

Started by Gerry

11 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Graham Glass

What tool is best for publishing notes/announcements/assignments for students and their parents?

Is a class Wiki the easiest tool to publish class updates, list assignments, post handouts and presentations? Flu season is gearing up and…

Started by Martha Lipold

4 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Anthony VonBank

Quick question about homework

As teachers and parents - can you help me? I would like to know which are the topics that generate most homework assignments? I am not dis…

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

The Kindle Ate My Homework

A seventeen-year-old student has recently filed a lawsuit against Amazon. He alleges that the Amazon Kindle ate his homework. Interestingly…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Aug 1, 2009

Points vs. Learning

I've been throwing out this idea to a few of my colleagues: "Are we encouraging students to 'cheat' by assigning points to homework?" Becau…

Started by Matt Townsley

16 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service