I'm getting frustrated here. One of my teachers wants to know if there is a way to change the default wrap style when inserting a picture into her newsletter. Right now it inserts In Line with Text. She wants to change that default to another setting and I can't find how to do it on a Mac. Does anyone know where to change that on a Mac?

Thank you!

Tags: MS Word, Word help, pictures

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but try this:

1. CTRL-Click* (the equivalent of a right click on a mac) on the picture and then click format picture.
2. In the format menu, choose layout
3. Choose your wrapping style
4. After choosing wrapping style, select what side (right, left, etc) you want the picture to go

*Hold down CTRL and then click

I've included a couple screen shots.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. What my teacher is looking to do is change the default wrap style from always inserting a picture with the style 'In line with text' to another wrap style. She doesn't always want to have to change it from 'In line with text' to her preferred choice. Do you think that can be done? Thanks for your time!
I'm on a PC but I go to Tools / Options / Edit tab and then choose Insert/Paste pictures as: then click on the drop down menu and select "square".

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service