Greetings Classroom 2.0 Community!
I am starting research on my second book and I need your help. I am collecting stories from individuals who have a story (humors or not) dealing with their IT department. This book will focus on how to build a working relationship with the IT department. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. You can either post them here or send an email to antwon@TLConfessions.com.

Thanks
Antwon Lincoln

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your reply. When working with teachers, what challenges to you have to deal with? Do you have any stories from the other side?
Maybe we can collaborate. I have written a book that is published. Confessions of a Technology Leader

I can share with you how I got it published

Antwon
When I was a little more hands on with the tech end while at my previous school, I learned about the need to be speak clearly and precisely. Since it was the end of the day, I asked the Grade 3 teacher to have her students shut down the computers in the lab. Our servers are also located in the same room. Predictably, when I came back five minutes later, every single computer, including the servers, had been shut down. The teacher was incredibly apologetic, and I learned to be a little bit more precise in my requests.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service