Following on from Lynn's discussion on "Let's share links to our blogs!", I would like to invite all interested edubloggers to add their blog information to the International Edubloggers Directory.

All the details about how and what you should add are given on the site, which now has its own custom search engine. Hopefully, as more of you add your information, this will become a very useful resourse for finding new and interesting edublogs!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the Directory!

Tags: directory, edublogger

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patricia:

Cool stuff. Wonder how we might combine the list of edbloggers I have at http://supportblogging.com/Links+to+School+Bloggers?
Hi Steve
I'm on that list! It would be great to transfer everyone into the Directory as well. I'm not sure what is the best thing to do as I don't want to add any blogs without the authors permission. Also it would be very important to get the right tags for each blog and these are not included on the list. The tags will really help the search process in the Directory.
I'm open to suggestions :)

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service