All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online project/Web 2.0 apps for MBA class

Hello, I will be teaching a marketing/business class in English to MBA students (native French speakers). I am looking for ideas about onli…

Started by Imwinkelried

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by MJ Page

Finalist in a national video contest. Help us win a $30,000 technology makeover

Hello all and pardon the shamless plug but we need votes. My name is Doug Valentine and I am the librarian at McKillop elementary in Melis…

Started by Doug Valentine

0 Nov 23, 2009

Best Web Resource for Photo-Sharing with Students/Families

We are mostly a mac building and our teachers use iphoto to upload their photos, print and to create slideshows. We'd like to share the pho…

Started by BethB

4 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

Is Your School ready for Mobile Web 2.0?

Mobile Web 2.0 in Your School? The need for a free and operator independent Universal Mobile School platform that makes it easy to communi…

Started by Bempa

0 Nov 8, 2009

Security, Privacy and Web 2.0 Tools

I'm working on an article/talk about how school districts can add and allow new technologies on their networks while maintaining effective…

Started by Karen Henke

9 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Dionne

Students' tools (cell phones, iPods, IM etc) for classroom learning?

I am working on a project that involves teachers partnering with students to figure out how to use new technologies, including the ones stu…

Started by Lisa Schwartz

11 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa Schwartz

Student Privacy

I am using Edublogs to create a class blog that links to student blogs this year. I am wondering if anyone can show me a Student Internet…

Started by Robert Barker

12 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sherry Ingram

Links Page Ideas

Hi All. We are currently using iWeb at our school to get all teachers to create a class homepage. I am collaborating on a follow up PD with…

Started by Katie Muhtaris

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Feedback on a new 'paperless classroom' tool for teachers

Below is a website that was designed to help teachers collect and organize web content with desktop content in a way that is useful for lea…

Started by Tina

0 Oct 27, 2009

What Could You Do with all these Free Tools?

Okay - Right now I'm at the above workshop at the NCCE Conference. It's been put together by Becky Firth and Kathy Dorr. Check out their wi…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

7 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service