All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0

Anyone out there using Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0? I'm "old school" right now, still using my FrontPage03 and need to upgrade. This looks…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 24, 2008

Looking for a website...

A few months ago, I found a website that showed Spanish langugage newspapers, but as you hover with the pointer, definitions of words would…

Started by Amy Lenord

0 May 11, 2008

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

Please, Please, Please!

Hi all! A friend of mine who is curating this show has been looking for a larger and more diverse group of people to evaluate the photograp…

Started by Cynthia Graville

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Cynthia Graville

Has anyone tried these?

There are so many cool tools-no time to try them all. Has anyone used any of the following tools? So I started making a list of sites to ch…

Started by Kelley Irish

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Marcus Pon

Why do I use technology in my instruction?

A friend of mine, who I hope joins C20 soon, asked me this question as we were preparing to present to other teachers at HATFL (Houston Are…

Started by Amy Lenord

6 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by nlowell

WEB 2.0 Validation

I am looking for validation on why Web 2.0 tools should be used in the classroom, in business or anywhere. I am looking for research that c…

Started by TIP

0 Apr 7, 2008

More Tools

Hello all, I normally would not post my own site, but I am looking for tools to add to the Web 2.0 page of my personal site. I have many l…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

4 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Shelley Krause

Quizlet

Has anyone here used the website Quizlet? I have just started teaching a beginners English group of mainly children and wanted to create fl…

Started by John Plummer

5 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by muleau

Studeous: free communication tools for teachers and students

Studeous is a web-startup that provides free communication tools to teachers and students to enrich the learning process. It offers easy to…

Started by Victor Ramon

0 Mar 19, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service