All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sketchup for Math in Middle School - 1

Hi, I'm a math teacher in Florence, Italy, Middle School. For the first time I've been using Sketchup with 13-year-old students to introdu…

Started by guzman

13 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by guzman

Need help with Ustream

I'm trying to use Ustream for the first time. I've done several test broadcasts and recorded them. They play back just fine before I save t…

Started by ffoxworth

4 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by ffoxworth

Looking for essays from schools in Missouri

A friend and co-worker is in charge of a radio/online program called KidsCast, in association with the Missouri Division of Alcohol and Dru…

Started by David Brazeal

0 Mar 30, 2009

Share your Moodle Ideas...

What do you get when you combine podcasts and screencasts made with Camtasia Studio, a Flip video camera, and Moodle? Watch and see... I…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Mar 16, 2009

VidSnacks Video Networking site

I would like to invite everyone to a new network: VidSnacks Video content creation for students and teachers. This site is designed to he…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

Greetings to all: I am a technology resource teacher in Virginia and am interested in a collaboration video with some schools in internatio…

Started by Brian

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Video Attribution

I spent some of my summer researching how to provide photo, music, & video attribution and thought I had a handle on it.... My specific…

Started by Peter Lane

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Videoblogging in Education

Hello Everyone, We are doing a research on the use of video blogging in classrooms. Students or teachers are posting videos in blogs and p…

Started by evrim

0 Feb 23, 2009

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

Ideas Needed: Web-based video creation website

I'd like to have my middle school students try their hand at video creation, but we only have one mac in the entire school, and would prefe…

Started by Steve Guditus

2 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Steve Guditus

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service