All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Tools

Hello all, I normally would not post my own site, but I am looking for tools to add to the Web 2.0 page of my personal site. I have many l…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

4 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Shelley Krause

Help selecting best tool for the job

Hi, I would appreciate some help with the following problem. I am setting up a class webpage. I have decided to use a wiki for the purpose…

Started by Tom Wells

16 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

Web 2.0 That Works wiki

Some of you may already know about a wiki that I created a couple of years ago that focused on matching a variety of Web 2.0 tools to the 9…

Started by Stephanie Sandifer

2 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

I recently blogged this on my site but I want to ask the question here. Do you know and use the many features of the iPod personally or pro…

Started by Sue Palmer

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

Love livescribe

I think this tool would be great for LD kids. Students take notes with a soecial pen. While the students writes the pen is also recording t…

Started by Kelley Irish

0 Feb 12, 2008

I have just updated my Web 2.0 Tool listing to 78 sites/tools. I am looking for feedback and additional tools. Please share your thoughts…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Dec 30, 2007

Cools Tool for the Little Kids- beyond Kid Pix

I have so many cool ideas and neat stuff for my 5th -8th grade I decided it was time to refocus and come up with project based instructiona…

Started by Kelley Irish

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

Do You Teach Basic HTML?

In recent days, at least three of us here, all rather expert, each did a kind of "Duh. I can use HTML here..." to get the effect wanted. An…

Started by Ed Jones

7 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

During the last week of July I participated in what might be the best professional development experience that I have ever had. I took a cl…

Started by Stephanie Cheney

13 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Back to School Supplies

I was able to adjust my supplies list last year and plan to re-adjust it this year to reflect more web2 tool implementation in my school.…

Started by Ginger Lewman

10 Jul 22, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service