All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teacher Created Sites to Help with Common Core

Here it is. A website created to feature teacher created websites that will help us to implement the Common Core. The first two featured si…

Started by Jeanette L Stein

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Lisa Brooker

Digital Writer's Workshop

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded by clicking here.     I'm honored (and thrilled) that my submission was selected…

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jul 5, 2012

The 1:1 Classroom - Tools for 1:1 Instruction

If this upcoming school year is going to be your first time teaching in a 1 to 1 classroom, you may be curious what you're getting into. T…

Started by Michelle M

0 Jul 3, 2012

Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "21st Century Classroom Virtual Workshop"

You’re invited to attend our Virtual Workshop on May 23rd! Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern c…

Started by Michelle M

0 May 17, 2012

Help Contribute to my Transmedia Literacy Capstone!

Hi, everyone! I am a capstone project away from graduating in a few weeks. My topic: transmedia literacy and storytelling in K-12 classroom…

Started by Charmaine Ng

0 May 15, 2012

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

RTI - Effective or not?

Hello Friends! I am trying to gather data on educator's realistic impressions of RTI or MTSS (here in KS). Some of you may have experience…

Started by DJ

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Mitrowski

Overcoming Barriers to Technology

Any tips or suggestions for me on how to create a 1:1 classroom.  I am trying to use technology on a daily basis, but can only get the comp…

Started by Maureen Curran

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Perry Studevent

STEM Web 2.0 Tools

This STEM web 2.0 demo explores web tools and websites for science education. I would love to hear about any online STEM tools you know of…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Apr 20, 2012

What's Your Story? Creating and Connecting with Digital Stories in the Early Years

Your Name and Title: Jason Graham:  Everyone has a story to tell! School, Library, or Organization Name: Bandung International School, Ja…

Started by Jason Graham

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Mardelle Sauerborn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service