All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE 8th Grade Tech Assessment at NECC

Hello everyone! I've been trying to convince my boss to let me give away our new product, SimpleAssessment: Student Technology Proficiency,…

Started by Lisa

21 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Tomell Walton

collaboration project for pre-service teachers

I would like my Instructional Technology class of pre-service teachers for Fall 2008 (late August to early December) to have a collaborativ…

Started by Jo Schiffbauer

7 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Jeff Stein

A.T.TIPSCAST, Season 1

Hello everyone, I wanted to invite you all to have a listen to the A.T.TIPSCAST, Assistive Technology: Tools In Public Schools. It is a pod…

Started by Christopher Bugaj

6 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Christopher Bugaj

Book review help needed!

Help! Some colleagues and I are trying to create a book review site for our middle school students that not only provides a place to rant a…

Started by Sarah Ritter

17 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Sarah Ritter

I NEED HELP WITH MY PODCAST!!!!! PLEASE READ!

So here's the story. I started a podcast just as sidepodject for fun. I thought it might be cool to have authors on to speak (educators). S…

Started by Bobby

4 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Setting up Technology in Classroom

Hey! I've got my first classroom job! A small private school with 10 students or so in 5th and 6th grades. We have wifi access but only ol…

Started by Melinda Pongrey

7 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Mike

Emerging Technology and what's on the Horizon

Time for some blatant solicitation of feedback here. I'm in the process of formulating a plan to present at an upcoming conference in Feb o…

Started by Tim Owens

4 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Rich White

Director of Virtual Learning & Technology Search

Hi everyone, I work with a wonderful non-profit in North Carolina dedicated to elevating the voices of accomplished teachers and we are con…

Started by Alice Williams

1 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

Digital Wish

Hello, I wanted you all to know about a new initiative just launched, Digital Wish. Digital Wish is a social networking site where educator…

Started by Jennifer Sweeney

0 May 28, 2008

Technology & Business

This summer I am teaching a class on New Communication Technology and am doing a unit on New Comm Tech & Business. As I build the class…

Started by Matt Kushin

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by Cindy Wright

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service