All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance Learning equipments

We just got the word that our parochial school is getting a grant from the State of NJ to be used for technology. We are fortunate to have…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

12 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

How does your school district support technology?

I work in a small to mid size rural district with what I consider to be a fair amount of tech resources available. I'm curious as to how ot…

Started by Stu

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

What do you need?

I'm going to be teaching/training a group of teachers from around the state of WI on the integration of Web 2.0 tools into their curriculum…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Marie

Tech savvy parent with a child in a low tech school

I spend my day with technology - showing teachers how to use the many and various technologies our district has. I love it. My husband is a…

Started by meL

31 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by meL

Soon-to-be Art Teachers... Technology?

This semester, in my technology for "soon-to-be teachers" class, I have several art majors who are working toward teacher certification in…

Started by James Folkestad

23 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Kev

Google in Education

I have recently attended a conference in Rochester, NY. I went to two Google sessions and met many educators interested in using Google but…

Started by Dorit Eilon

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

I am not technology integration

So, I was thinking about how schools and teachers and administrators think what technology integration is, and what it actually is. Seems…

Started by Tim Holt

14 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by lou leonards

Technology Across the Globe.

Hi, I'm a senior in high school and I am doing a project about technology use in other countries. I am trying learn about the types of tech…

Started by Rae

0 Oct 20, 2008

Instructional Technology Graduate Class from NY wants to CONNECT

Hello, I am looking to connect via video conference with another group of people who are in an instructional technology program. We are an…

Started by Bill Brennan

0 Oct 16, 2008

Podcast Created For/By New Teacher(s)

Hi all, I could certainly use some feedback. I've just recently started a podcast based on my experiences as a new teacher (you can go to…

Started by Michelle Solomon

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Michelle Solomon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service