All Discussions Tagged 'teachers' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

For many years schools have been purchasing standard paper textbooks for students. As we continue through the digital age, how much longer…

Started by Mike Beverly

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

Higher Education for Teachers

Is it really feasible for teachers to not only teach class, but to sit in it as well? Teachers are already swamped with things to do. Where…

Started by Angela White

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Angela White

I need feedback from teachers

I'm managing this site which is exclusively for teachers. It is www.teacher2school.com At the moment, I'm not promoting it, :-) but would j…

Started by Angela White

0 Dec 1, 2010

Survey for preservice teachers

I am looking for a survey/pre-assessment to give to a group of preservice teachers who are taking an introductory course in instructional t…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Enas said

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites, most especially Facebook, in instruction and other school-related activities.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? I want to hear your comments and opinions.  This is true.  Teachers will be suspended if they will…

Started by Chester R. Cruzado

0 Nov 11, 2010

Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

Do you use a specific lesson plan website or set of websites when planning lessons? Do they have a specific format? I've seen many sites wi…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

as the parent, you ask

Ok, since you're a teacher (or you're one who's thoroughly involved in education, one way or another), you have a pretty clear idea what yo…

Started by Connie Weber

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

What to teach.....a teacher

HelloI just joined this site in hopes to get some ideas and help.  You see I am an automotive teacher that uses all types of technology in…

Started by Roger Calderon

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by james thornburgh

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

Acing Parent-Teacher Conferences - cool article. Ideas?

Wanted to share this WSJ article: Acing Parent-Teacher Conferences. Thought Zaslow did a terrific job of capturing the broad conversation a…

Started by VolMom

0 Oct 7, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service