All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey for an Evaluations class to Help a Teacher in Training

Hi Everyone! My name is Paul.  I am a Secondary Science teacher in training in my Senior year.  I will be student teacher this coming Janua…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

0 Nov 17, 2010

A New Student Blog About EduTech

Hi there, I posted a few weeks ago about a student-run learning platform called SmartlyEdu. Well a few days ago we launched our blog, entir…

Started by Alain Meyer

0 Sep 19, 2010

21classes

Hi all. I have posted before about 21classes, so I'm hoping there are some out there with answers. I have been using it with my students th…

Started by Robert Barker

18 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Wesley Fryer

Creativity: What's the connection between a Teacher's attitude and children's work?

I have a problem with creativity and I'm afraid it affects how I teach. I'm not sure when it started, but I think it has to do with feeling…

Started by Cynthia Brandt

0 Aug 24, 2010

Looking for Middle School Classes to Participate in Wiki Discussions.

Hello, By introduction my name is Sherry Hegstrom and I teach Computer Technology at Timberlane Regional Middle School in Plaistow, NH.  I…

Started by shegstrom

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

At the beginning of this year, I was supplied with a document camera for my second grade class. In short, I wanted to start this discussion…

Started by Bobby

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

virtual field trips

I need help!  I want my 5th grade students to create a virtual field trip of some of the different world biomes.  Does anyone know of a goo…

Started by Janine

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Instructional Coaches

I would like to hear from those of you who have instructional coaches collaborating with the teachers at your school.  In your opinion, wha…

Started by Meredith Johnson

0 Jul 11, 2010

Student Generated Textbooks (A Collaborative Web 2.0 Project)

Does anyone have any experience with facilitating student learning through the development of an online "textbook"?As is typically the case…

Started by Aaron Hansen

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Pamela Jackson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service