All Discussions Tagged 'science' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone with experience/advice on using a class scribe to post to class wiki?

I teach seventh grade science (biology) at a school that supports technology strongly. As I read through the various postings, I start brai…

Started by Martha Lipold

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Kev

Science Teachers needed: Want to help?

There is a new ning network for Physics, Chemistry and Middle School Physical Science, just launched. We are looking for members and people…

Started by Marta Toran

0 Aug 14, 2009

wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

wolframalpha.com On twit this week they tagged it as the end of human thought, but they were just being cheeky. What do math, chemistry,…

Started by Geoff St. Pierre

17 May 31, 2009
Reply by Steven Carpenter

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Brown Hacking Project ... Graffiti

Brown U hacked me it .. then told me to delete their hack! ... wtw ... I am leaving it: http://jasperstreet.homeip.net/wiki/index.php/Fra

Started by Geoff St. Pierre

1 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

the bees

At home, I use dial-up. Am I the last one? Does anyone else know what it's like to be able to go get a cup of tea between clicks? At school…

Started by Connie Weber

21 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

NOVA wants you!

Are you a Boston-area middle or high school science teacher currently using technology in your classroom? If so, producers of NOVA, the PBS…

Started by Jenny Bradbury

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Beth Knittle (SL-Beth Kohnke)

NOVA wants you!

Are you a Boston-area middle or high school science teacher currently using technology in your classroom? If so, producers of NOVA, the PBS…

Started by Jenny Bradbury

0 Apr 9, 2009

LIVE Web Chat for Students/Teachers

GM Education and Greenopolis are hosting a LIVE web chat on Wednesday, April 22, 2:30-3:30 ET, titled "Green Wheels for the Future, Please.…

Started by Eden

0 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service