All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arizona school closes with flu outbreak...

Arizona school closes with flu outbreak More than a third of the students have called in sick, officials say... How can you best "immunize…

Started by Steve Wilmarth

0 Oct 16, 2009

Middle School Field Day

I am looking for ideas for a middle school (6th-8th grade) field day. All ideas are welcomed and greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Started by Darrell Graham

11 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Kstone

Grade 7 & 8 Students

Hi there, 2nd year blogging and using technology in the classroom with my kids. We're looking for classrooms to blog with and perhaps work…

Started by Mr. d

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

High school abroad Program

There is no better way to make the most of student performance than through High school abroad programs. It expose students to cultural exc…

Started by venussmileygal

0 Oct 13, 2009

HP mini-note

Hello! I am curious if anyone has had any experiences with HP's mini-notebooks in Grades 1-3, and if so, in what ways have you implemented…

Started by MsLisaKate

1 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Kevin Johnson

Creating a Business Math Course from Scratch

I teach at a vocational high school. We are looking to offer a business math course next year that would teach our seniors: personal finan…

Started by Joanna Phillips

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Kauffmann

NEED ADVICE FOR TECHNOLOGY MAGNET CURRICULUM

I have been hired by Donnie Bickham Middle School in Caddo Parish School Disctrict in Louisiana. The principal is wanting to make the schoo…

Started by Leighton Allen

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Dale Ferrario

Teaching DNA with Technology

Can anyone suggest creative ways to use technology to present the concept of DNA to high school aged students?

Started by Colleen H. Dunning

15 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Mules

Developing students' sporting spirit and creating a school identity

The discussion title may sound weird to other educators who may find it interesting how hard it could possibly be to get children into spor…

Started by Loh Wei Leong

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Student Run Website

I have been given the go ahead from my middle school principal to teach a year-long elective that will be focused on creating a school webs…

Started by Robert Barker

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew Brown

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service