All Discussions Tagged 'online' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

Hi Everyone, I am part of a team that has been developing a free resource for teachers in any discipline called Learning to Teach Online. W…

Started by Simon McIntyre

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

As part of a research project, I put together a short lesson plan in Moodle deployed as a SCORM package. The purpose of this prototype is t…

Started by Sean Healy

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

A New Site for Students and Teachers to Manage Projects Online

I just launched a site for students to manage group projects online; Enterthegroup.com. It provides project management tools and advice so…

Started by Sal P

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sal P

Your Feedback will be appreciated: VIDIZMO empowers Schools, Universities, and Institutions using SharePoint 2010/2007

Virginia – [October 26th, 2010] – VIDIZMO.com – The ambassador for interactive rich media announces support for Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2…

Started by Ayesha Ambreen

0 Oct 27, 2010

Peer Marking

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with online peer marking.  The idea is that you take in written assignments, remove an…

Started by Alvin Yapp

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Alice Keeler

Suite of Online Resources for School Leaders

CoSN just released Participatory Culture: Building Blocks for School Leaders, a free  online suite of resources aimed at bolstering Web 2.0…

Started by Ariadna Mahon Santos

0 Sep 16, 2010

SuccessMaker? Any good?

My principal and I are going to have a webinar with a Pearson SuccessMaker sales/tech person and I am not very familiar with the program ot…

Started by Joe Sassaman

8 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Danny G. Kelly

Looking for video conference with schools in the US / UK / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand etc

I have just got up and running our VC equipment and would love to communicate with schools in the US / England / Canada... (Native English…

Started by Andrew Cobourne

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

A brand new learning platform built by students: what do teachers want?

Hi there, my name's Alain Meyer, and I attend Zurich International School. A group of 3 students, including myself, are programming a learn…

Started by Alain Meyer

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Alain Meyer

Classmarker Online Quiz Maker for Online Testing

In trying to save paper at our school, a colleague and I came across this site called Classmarker.com. We've piloted this in both of our cl…

Started by Terry Parent

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service