All Discussions Tagged 'online' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for testing software

As a freelance graphic designer, I've been contracted by a non-profit tutoring company to design a state-wide testing website for K–12 publ…

Started by Bill Pitts

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

Request for feedback on new blog on SAT prep

Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to be here at Classroom 2.0. Some colleagues and I have started a blog on SAT preparation tips and tricks p…

Started by Sana Choudary

1 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by arnon harish

Social Networking Addiction - Is it becoming a disease?

Seems like kids these days are glued to their cell phones, and if they're not, they're preoccupied with online social networks. There is no…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Jun 9, 2009

online curriculum and instruction

Has anyone used any of the following and if so, how effective do you feel they are? Skills Tutor, Plato, Study Island, NovaNet, Eduss or so…

Started by Tara

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by debra Maddox

Teaching teachers to teach online with Moodle

I will be developing a class this summer to teach my teachers how to teach online using moodle. We meet f2f one day, have 4 weeks of online…

Started by JenH

0 May 13, 2009

Using Polldaddy or Vizu polls in blogs (with static IP addresses)

I want my students to vote for favorite poems that were posted to our blog. I can embed a Vizu (or Polldaddy) poll into my blog and ask kid…

Started by Deb Hanson

6 May 6, 2009
Reply by Dwight Goodwin

Connecting Innovators: 2009 Innovation Showcase Online - six outstanding online sessions focusing on innovation in Victorian education.

Sign up at: http://knowledgebank.globalteacher.org.au/ What is it about: The Innovation Showcase is a face-to-face event that brings tog…

Started by Tamara Carpenter

0 May 4, 2009

Video too large

I made a video (AVI) for a class of mine last year. I had these kids for two years and the video is a slideshow with music of our time toge…

Started by Lisa Williams

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Judith

Youtube adds a Dedicated Education Channel

I recently discovered that Youtube has created a dedicated education channel that I expect will rival iTunesU. It currently focuses on high…

Started by John Sowash

0 Apr 18, 2009

Online Precalculus

I just joined - excited about collaborating! I am getting ready to redesign an online Precalculus course. Right now, there is no text book…

Started by Jodi Holzman

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Mark Cruthers

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service