All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NING in the HS ART ROOM

I use NING with my advanced art students.  I am interested to hear from other art teachers if and how they are using the network.  I am a h…

Started by C Grinnell

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lan Chun Wah Fee Min

new worldwide social networking site: teens/poetry

Hi, I just launched a new social networking site for teens all over the world to share, discuss, and reflect their poetry about the teenage…

Started by Alexander Trivas

0 Mar 6, 2011

Student Book Discussion Ning vs. Moodle

Hello I am facilitating an online book discussion between my school and a school in Texas. Moodle, the districts' technology of choice will…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

13 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Kathy Lawrence

Favorite Ning Alternatives?

Now that several Classroom 2.0ers have migrated from Ning, I'd like to know:Where you've gone.How do you like your new home.Why you choose…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Why go from Ning to Grou.ps / Grouply vs Buddy Press

I'm trying to determine the best Learning Network to move to from Ning and would love to hear from those who made the move why they picked…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

5 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

One Day on Earth

Hi everyone-Have you all seen this new, free nonprofit international student project?http://www.onedayonearth.orgStudents and teachers and…

Started by Chris Baer

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Amanda Briody

Why I'm leaving Ning

Hi Colleagues, Like many of you I started a few nings.   It was exciting; a safe (well.....don't look at the ads), closed easy to use spac…

Started by Cameron Foster

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Juan Pablo Velez Barragan

Ning in the Classroom

I am interested in using Ning with students. What have people done or ideas they have had?

Started by McDougleC

56 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by C Grinnell

Cultural Bias and Perspectives on War and Teaching

I've started a collaborative website where classes from different countries can come together to discuss how they teach a particular war. F…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Feb 16, 2010

Websites vs. Wikis vs. Blogs vs. Ning

I am just getting started in my teaching career, and am curious to know which of these has the most practical use in the classroom, or in e…

Started by Joe B.

4 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Ann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service