All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Is Everyone Afraid of Social Networks?

A colleague of mine recently informed me of her troubles with incorporating the idea of a social network into her classroom. The primary co…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Go Threadless!

Threadless.com is a user generated t-shirt site that promotes user design and sale of a t-shirt. The basic concept can be seen here from a…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

gardening

Hello All, Does anyone have gardening links they like, about gardening in school, in the classroom, gardening for science lessons, gardeni…

Started by Connie Weber

16 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

using Ning for my own class

I'm trying to set up a class Ning account (just private for group work) and wondered how you change the default Google ads down the right h…

Started by Rebecca

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Craig

Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

For an upcoming book I'm writing, I'm looking for teachers who are using MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, or some other social networking forum…

Started by William Kist

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

Classrooms of the future???

With all of the web 2.0, social networking, blogs, wikis, chats, etc. out there now, where are all of you thinking the classroom of the fut…

Started by Eric

13 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Eric

Avatars, Social Networking and Stages of Development

Back in college, we all learned that children go though the "identity" stage of development (according to Erikson) around the ages 13-20 ye…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

Engrade.com - Web 2.0 Teacher Tools

Hello Everyone! My name is Bri, I found this site looking for Web 2.0 teacher sites. I saw there's already a great list of tools here, and…

Started by Bri

13 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by sheilsys

Hi--I'm new here--have you successfully used social networking in school?

I'm interested in hearing your experiences with employing social networking technologies in the classroom. Have you done so or are you tryi…

Started by Suzanne

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

Does anyone teach MySpace, Facebook, or Social Networking to students?

In a recent post I write Social Networking for Innovative Educators where I discuss why educators should participate in social networks. I…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

24 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service