All Discussions Tagged 'media' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for help from art educators

Hi, My name is Kevin and I'm completing my final year at Konstfack, the art teacher college in Stockholm, Sweden. I am writing a final pape…

Started by Kevin Conrad

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin Conrad

Teaching Biotechnology

WGBH Teachers' Domain invites you to attend a FREE Web Seminar: Teaching Biotechnology: New Tools and Resources for the STEM Career Pipelin…

Started by Daniella Quinones

0 Feb 10, 2010

Great lesson plan re: students' usage of the internet

I came across this article in the New York Times on line version today and it has an accompanying lesson plan! Great tool to focus students…

Started by Deborah Hansen

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Deborah Hansen

Windows Movie Maker and iMovie...

I'm getting pretty fed up with these two programs. Isn't there anything better?? I'm not concerned about the time it takes, it helps my pup…

Started by William

11 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Marty Caise

2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, Happy New Year! I thought you all might be interested to know that the opening of the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundat…

Started by mdailey

0 Jan 5, 2010

Classroom Responders for elementary school classrooms

Without sounding too redundant...I am looking for some additional information on responders for my 5th grade classroom. What have you used,…

Started by Chuck Serventi

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

There Will Be Casualties in The Social Media Revolution

I'm looking for some feedback on my post about friends and colleagues getting left behind in the social media revolution. Please give it a…

Started by Joseph Corbett

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

Rebooting the News: Reconsidering an Agenda for American Civic Education

Join us in Philadelphia October 23 - 25 at the National Constitution Center and Temple's Center City Campus to explore how Web 2.0 and soci…

Started by Renee Hobbs

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Debbie Abilock

Write about School 2.0 for Journal of Media Literacy

I'm editing a special issue of the Journal of Media Literacy on School 2.0 - how media will transform education in the 21st century. If you…

Started by Martin Rayala

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

Online hook up suggestions

Hi all, I'm in envy of Jarrod's use of Skype to connect his students with all sorts of fantastic people and he's set me the challenge of f…

Started by Mobbsey

0 Oct 3, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service