All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LAUNCHING TODAY: HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

Started by mdailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

Has Apple Crossed An Ethical Boundary With Schools?

A response to this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/05/technology/apple-woos-educators-with-trips-to-silicon-valley.html?_r=1&hp

Started by Mr Stu

0 Nov 5, 2011

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

Web 2.0 tools and effective use

I am trying to get my head around various web 2.0 technologies that can and are being used very effectively and creatively by you all to en…

Started by adieu

8 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by adieu

Making Curriculum Development Agile

I am in the process of overseeing the development of an online course for my high school. The development process is very slow going which…

Started by John Sowash

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Louisa Schaefer

Google Earth Effective???

Hello there.  My students and I have just completed an online project where anyone around the world can explore the China's Forbidden City…

Started by Mr Stu

12 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Michael

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event - Sept 15.

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event --- Sept. 15

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event--Sept 15.

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Free Webinar: “Planning, Leadership & Managing Change”

Exciting webinar coming up! On September 15, we will focus on how to plan, empower effective leadership, and manage change in education. Le…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 9, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service