All Discussions Tagged 'languages' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking out of the walled garden

Your Name and Title: Mrs Teresa Mackinnon School, Library, or Organization Name: Language Centre, University of Warwick Area of the World f…

Started by teresa.mackinnon

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Verena Roberts

Travel abroad and learn foreign languages for free?

I wanted to share this non-profit website to travel abroad and learn foreign languages for free. http://www.languageforexchange.com/   This…

Started by Luis Lopez

0 Oct 24, 2011

Will you use Cambridge University’s Endangered Languages Database?

Cambridge University now allows students and teachers to have access to its Endangered Languages Database – a database that houses more tha…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Dec 21, 2010

Skype boddies in the Spanish class

Let's see if our students are able to interact en español.If you are interested, please let me know soon,Davidbarragan_david@yahoo.com

Started by David Barragán

0 Sep 11, 2010

European Union Lifelong Learning Projects - Piloting opportunities

European Union lifelong learning projects – helping the projects Schools and education institutions in Europe and Turkey are invited to jo…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Aug 15, 2010

European project digital language learning, please help.

r.e. GLOSSA – Advancing the teaching and learning of less widely taught European languages GLOSSA is a European Union education project…

0 Jun 21, 2010

Using Alternate Reality Games in education

r.e. European Union funded education project – Institution, Country ARGuing for Multilingual Motivation in Web 2.0 (ARGuing) is a European…

0 Nov 2, 2009

European Union Project Opportunity for Schools - invitation to take part

Below I have posted information about a European Union funded education project Chain Stories for early language learning via 'Inter-compre…

0 Sep 8, 2009

Wanted: Indonesian school to work and communicate with

Hi, I teach at a small central school in NSW, Australia. Im looking to make contact with an Indonesian class, years 7-8 (12-14 year olds),…

Started by Michelle Roscarel

0 Jun 24, 2009

Moodle for very young students

I am wondering if any of you have use MOODLE with very young students. Emerging writers I'd like to hear your input.

Started by Marcela Summerville

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Marcela Summerville

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service