All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Internet Safety - Kids versus Teachers

After watching a youth safety presentation at a middle school yesterday (more info at www.kiwiseminars.com), it was clear that teachers and…

Started by Kiwi Commons

38 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by galal abdul aziz elbehwashy

CyberHate in Schools

Cyber Bullying and cyberhate have become growing problems in many schools with many students turning to the Internet to send hateful an har…

Started by Kiwi Commons

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Teskey

Requiring Students to submit homework online - At what age?

It seems that people are introduced to submitting homework, quizzes, and essays online mostly in college. Some people encounter this in hig…

Started by Bronwyn Hayes

6 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

Global Connections and Exchange in Southeast Asia -- Online Projects in Vietnam and Philippines

IREX is pleased to announce the launch of Global Connections and Exchange online projects in The Philippines and Vietnam and we are looking…

Started by Ryder Cobean

0 Dec 13, 2011

Mobile phones to be switched off during class ... ?

Most teachers ask their students to switch off their mobile phones. But why? It's their way of communicating. What if we approach it from…

Started by Robert

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

What to teach.....a teacher

HelloI just joined this site in hopes to get some ideas and help.  You see I am an automotive teacher that uses all types of technology in…

Started by Roger Calderon

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by james thornburgh

Are computers getting in the way of good educational technology?

This is sort of a rant, but despite our forward-thinking staff trying new technology and trying new internet tools, the fact of the matter…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 15, 2010

Looking for Middle School Classes to Participate in Wiki Discussions.

Hello, By introduction my name is Sherry Hegstrom and I teach Computer Technology at Timberlane Regional Middle School in Plaistow, NH.  I…

Started by shegstrom

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

Need help with Internet Class

Two of my colleagues are revamping Internet Class at Pleasant Plains High School.  They are looking for existing lessons, course outlines,…

Started by John Langley

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service