All Discussions Tagged 'iPad' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best places to learn iOS App Development. Best ones.

Learning iOS application development is made considerably simpler by the huge amount of tutorials and learning materials on the Internet. N…

Started by amirah ara

0 Aug 7, 2018

TeacherKit: The iPad app every teacher should know about

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/07/teacherkit-amazing-ipad-app-every.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 Jul 16, 2013

iPad Apps useful to assist the learning outcomes of special education students

Hello everyone, I am new here.  I'm a fourth year university student studying special education.  As part of an assignment, I have to compl…

Started by Andrea McMillan

16 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Tina Csukker

Are You the Best Learning Designer Around?

A Contest where you can show your mastery over the art of Learning Design and Get a Chance to win an iPad 4 for free!   Steps for Participa…

Started by Allen Smith

0 Feb 17, 2013

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

App development for iPads

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has made apps for their iPads. I've had a bit of a look around and have checked out App Makr and…

Started by Kendall Wong

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

iPads in Teacher Observations

Our district just purchased iPads for selected administrators to use and I am one of the fortunate ones.  I'm wondering if anyone has used…

Started by Thomas Feller

23 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Meichelle Long

Closing the STE...M Gap: Mathematics Integration through 21st C Publishing

Your Name and Title:  Peg (Margaret) Hartwig  2012 DEN GURU Finalist STEM Math Teacher & Volunteer Tech Integration Coach   School, Lib…

Started by Peg Hartwig

0 Apr 5, 2012

Laptops versus iPads

I just helped my district win a technology grant for $200,000 to put technology into the hands of all our students, grades 7 - 12. At the t…

Started by Mark Fuson

0 Apr 5, 2012

Looking for a good iPad 2 cover for school set of iPads.

My school has just announced we are going iPad 1-to-1 next year and we are looking for a good cover to protect them. Anyone know of a good…

Started by J Watson

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by J Watson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service