All Discussions Tagged 'gifted' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IAGC website

Be sure to check the IAGC website frequently for the most up-to-date information about news, upcoming events, professional development, com…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Mar 6, 2012

Cold War Peace Summit Project - Need help and advice

I am working on creating a project for 7th grade social studies where the students final project is to hold a peace summit/conference. Duri…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Skype Partner Needed - Art Basics

Looking for an art class to Skype with demonstrating basic art skills to enrich my GT curriculum currently focused on Leonardo da Vinci.  M…

Started by Whitney Allen

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Illinois Gifted

Several years ago, Effingham had a strong parent group that supported gifted education. Its leader, Jessica Rommel, and the group were a Pa…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jan 13, 2011

Illinois Gifted

Several years ago, Effingham had a strong parent group that supported gifted education. Its leader, Jessica Rommel, and the group were a Pa…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jan 13, 2011

Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

I've searched all summer and have been surprised at how few blogs and websites there are for elementary gifted programs; maybe there are fe…

Started by Nancy Bosch

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

IAGC Membership

If you are already a member of Illinois Association for GiftedChildren, THANK YOU!If you are NOT yet a member, please see the activities an…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jun 18, 2010

letter to editor

To read my recent letter to the editor of the Rockford Register Star, go to http://www.rrstar.com/opinions/letters/x1596593455/Gifted-kids-

Started by IAGCGifted

0 May 6, 2010

Illinois - June 22-23 - Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations

June 22-23, Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations Strand 1 – June 22nd Linda Kreger Silverman Ph.D. and Elizabeth Mika M.A…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Mar 29, 2010

Illinois Gifted Convention, Feb. 7-9, Chicago

Only about a week left to register. The Fifteenth Illinois Association for Gifted Children Convention is being held on February 7-9, 2010 a…

Started by IAGCGifted

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by IAGCGifted

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service