All Discussions Tagged 'future' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future of Education

Do you think that Google Classroom is the Classroom of the Future? If yes, why? I believe that GC helps to make learning process easier and…

Started by Michael Yarborough

9 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Shall we discuss those days(in classroom) about the reasons why people protest these days against their governments?

Shall be an important discussion if we consider that protest like the Wall Street Occupy today is just a normal reaction of the people due…

Started by Alfonso Velázquez Molina

0 Oct 27, 2011

iPad for the right age?

The iPad and tablets allow for incredible new forms of learning. They can help us increase engagement and creativity and comprehension. The…

Started by Mr Stu

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jayne Bowen

21st Century School or District

Great post from Edutopia on how to become a 21st century school or district. What steps are you taking or have you taken on this journey? h…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Irene M. Sclafani

Imagining the Internet in the Year 2020

I have been reading the following:    Imagining the Internet   The links on this page lead to thousands of forecasts about the networked fu…

Started by Laurie Korte

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Durff

21st and 22nd Century Schools: How do we get there?

Please join my Google Wave discussion on the topic of reinventing the structure, curriculum and outcomes of our current school system.

Started by Brian Mannix

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Collaborative Video Project

Create a short video that answers the question: Where do you see education 20, 40, and 60 years from now? Website: http://vidsnacks.ning.c

Started by Tim Holt

0 Jun 14, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service