All Discussions Tagged 'education' (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring an education manager for my company

Hi - I have plenty of experience hiring, but not in the education space. I need someone who has experience selling successfully into school…

Started by Andrew Connelly

5 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Connelly

Connecting online.

Mark will highlight the possible uses of WiZiQ for educators: WiZiQ Showcase by Mark Cruthers Get your own Virtual Classroom Rafael M…

Started by Rafael Marsiglia

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

Education sites in one place

I am working on developing an educator site that has a main focus of gathering different education sites and web 2.0 tools to help teachers…

Started by Angelina

10 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by greg

Please vote for education on Change.org

Greetings everyone, Please take a moment to VOTE for an idea to increase mentors, education volunteers and tutors for under-served youth o…

Started by Dave Crusoe

0 Jan 14, 2009

Sharing experiences in using Fronter MLE in secondary schools

I have the dubious responsibility of launching our use of Fronter MLE in school - I attended some early training but seem to have several r…

Started by Andy Knill

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Andy Knill

European Union projects looking for Associate Partners

Happy New Year to all I am involved in 2 project proposals for the Lifelong Learning call, deadline Feb and March. Both projects are about…

Started by Joel Josephson

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Joel Josephson

What does privacy mean to students of the Net Generation?

I have been doing some reading online and have wondered what the definition of privacy is for students who have always grown up with access…

Started by leewin

1 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by leewin

Canadians Mashup

This is an invitation to all Canadian educators and bloggers to join a group I've called 'Canadians Mashup'. I have been looking for a way…

Started by suehellman

0 Dec 20, 2008

A PERFECT STORM FOR VIRTUAL WORLDS IN EDUCATION?

Virtual worlds for education may be finding theirself in the midst of a "perfect storm" - http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/top-news/?i=56330

Started by Rich White

0 Dec 13, 2008

Write about School 2.0 for Journal of Media Literacy

I'm editing a special issue of the Journal of Media Literacy on School 2.0 - how media will transform education in the 21st century. If you…

Started by Martin Rayala

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service