All Discussions Tagged 'education' (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

Stimulus Bill Can Potentially Help Make Paying for College Easier

Stimulus Bill Can Potentially Help Make Paying for College Easier President Obama’s stimulus bill is currently under the spot light — many…

Started by gui

0 Feb 16, 2009

ED21 UnConference (Online)- 21st Century Learning, Teaching, and Leadership (2/21/09)

Greetings Everyone! Join a group of catalysts on February 21, 2009 from 8:00-12:00 (PST) @ www.ed21online.com . Online registration option…

Started by C. Garibaldi

0 Feb 13, 2009

Current Events in Education

I'm interesting in discussing general current events in education, either using Ning or Moodle as a basis. Anyone else interested in discus…

Started by Joseph Thibault

0 Feb 11, 2009

I Could Use Some Help

I am doing a discussion on social media for education purposes at our state music educators conference this week and started a site on wetp…

Started by Jill Olson

0 Feb 8, 2009

If You Could Dream of a Technology to Help You Teach...

What would it be?

Started by Ricky Yean

5 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

Are Laptop or Notebook classrooms necessary?

Hello there! I was posed with an interesting question here the other day and I thought that the answer could best be answered by everyone…

Started by leewin

12 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by leewin

New Literacies Institute, Sumer 2009

The Internet and other Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) have redefined learning and literacy in the 21st century. How shou…

Started by John Lee

0 Feb 2, 2009

Rebooting the News: Reconsidering an Agenda for American Civic Education

Join us in Philadelphia October 23 - 25 at the National Constitution Center and Temple's Center City Campus to explore how Web 2.0 and soci…

Started by Renee Hobbs

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Debbie Abilock

Interesting idea...crowdsourcing higher education

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/25/technology/university.4-415520.php I thought this article was quite interesting though I'm not quit…

Started by Jason Weden

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service