All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogs and Blog Sharing

Hey there! I'm looking for blog sharers from all across that country and the world. I currently am outside of Chicago- northwest suburbs. A…

Started by Daniel Rezac

7 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Rezac

The best entrance onto the Superhighway

OK, I know that I want to get more involved in Web 2.0. But there's so much to choose from. I know a lot of terms and phrases, and I'm awa…

Started by Pat Cook

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Matt Wiseley

State Wiki Project- Grades 3-5

We are looking for an elementary school who is learning about their state to join us in this awesome wiki project. We are from Pennsylvania…

Started by Tom McGee

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Cathy Walker

Help with a digital project

I am looking for a way to create a collaborative project on inventors and inventions with my 6th grade. We are not able to use our own emai…

Started by Kristen Albright

4 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Dean Groom

Looking for books

Hi, I'm an italian teacher and I'm looking for the most diffused science and chemistry books used in your nation or at least, your area. In…

Started by fabrizio reina

0 Nov 20, 2008

SEM-R

Are there any teachers utilizing the Schoolwide Enrichment Model Reading program out there? If so, might you be interested in collaboration?

Started by Donna Hebert

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Making Student Blogs & Wikis Meaningful

We are experimenting with collaborative note-taking. Currently, a few students take notes during history class using Google Docs. At the en…

Started by John Faig

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to try out our website, Pixton.com. The premise is, anyone can create comics without having to draw.…

Started by Clive Goodinson

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

Economic Current Events, Economic History

I created a blog, Economic Sounds and Sights, to share information regarding the events surrounding our current economic crisis. My first…

Started by Lynn Marentette

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

Voicethread pictures from around the world

Yesterday I created a free Voicethread Pro account at http://voicethread.com/ with a username(e-mail) of: vteducator@gmail.com and password…

Started by Mark Carls

5 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Mark Carls

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service