All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE 5 WEBSITES FOR TEACHING?

Hi Again! I would like to know what 5 websites or interent tools you consider your favourite and why. I aim to include some reference to th…

Started by Paula

35 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Paula

Connecting online.

Mark will highlight the possible uses of WiZiQ for educators: WiZiQ Showcase by Mark Cruthers Get your own Virtual Classroom Rafael M…

Started by Rafael Marsiglia

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

Opinions on live online sessions? (Especially K-12 and ESL)

I'm working on a course to train K-12 and post-secondary ESL teachers how to use online teaching tools. I'm developing a lesson on live ses…

Started by diana chang

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

What do you need?

I'm going to be teaching/training a group of teachers from around the state of WI on the integration of Web 2.0 tools into their curriculum…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Marie

Culture Exchange

Looking for a few classes around the world to join in on a cultural exchange program The main question is: How does your region’s culture a…

Started by Brian Licata

0 Dec 9, 2008

How does Physical Education Change in the 21st Century?

We are working so hard in all aspects of education to change the methods we use and to truly impact the learning outcomes. However, are we…

Started by Patrick Higgins

9 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Ty Hoggins

Projector Installation - What does yours look like?

Hi! I am getting an LCD projector installed in my classroom. Woo Hoo! However, other classrooms that have projectors in my school were not…

Started by Jen Cresse

6 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Wade Welch

Setting up classroom & student blogs

I need a list of blogging sites that will allow me to set up a classroom blog and create student accounts without having to enter student e…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by kim

Are you ready for some powerschool?

Hi I just posted this YouTube video on my Blog in the Maze and thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with "Power School"? It lo…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Aug 19, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service