All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classroom 2.0 on the Road!

I'm working with a group on educators with a project called iStory Tours, first developed by EF Tours and Apple. We use Web 2.0 tools as we…

Started by Mike Searson

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

How can I use technology to promote literacy in my Grade One classroom?

I am looking for some advise on how to engage my grade one students in some form of new (non traditional) form of literacy. I am thinking a…

Started by Valerie F

2 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Valerie F

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #1: Blogging Software and Services

This is the first in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

37 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Lynne Bailey

The best entrance onto the Superhighway

OK, I know that I want to get more involved in Web 2.0. But there's so much to choose from. I know a lot of terms and phrases, and I'm awa…

Started by Pat Cook

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Matt Wiseley

Problems with 21classes?

Was wondering if anyone using the free version of 21classes as a class blog is having problems with the site. Several of the posts do not p…

Started by Sharon Stephens

0 Jan 12, 2009

Blog Pedagogy

I just finished reading Will Richardson's book which gave some nice thoughts on the pedagogy of blogs. I am getting ready to institute blog…

Started by Matt Kish

19 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by garyb

What is the best way to put your lesson plans online?

I was searching for influential artists in history today and came across: http://www.lessonplanet.com/ Just curious how others do it or th…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

How to coax administrators and parents who challenge blogs?

I am looking for ideas -- research, anecdotes, and advice -- about how to coax my district into allowing me to set up a classroom blog. If…

Started by Donna Hebert

19 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

I am up against "that" wall. I have provided the facts on blogging and the benefits. I have gone over the security measures involved(no mat…

Started by Scott Walker

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

Moderating comments--accept or reject?

I currently have my blog set up so that I can accept or reject all comments before they're published--just in case of spam comments, etc. I…

Started by Kathleen Gerard

3 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Kevin W

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service