All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need your voice

We are a group of educators who have been preparing for the last year to pitch a 20 page proposal to Google. We did an extensive research o…

Started by Dorit Eilon

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Writers Needed at TeachEng.us (lifehacker for teachers)

As I have mentioned before, I would welcome anyone who might be interested in contributing ideas about writing in the classroom to TeachEng…

Started by Ben Davis

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Ben Davis

Making Youtube Videos Clearer

I wrote this blog entry (at TeachEng.Us) about how to make you tube videos clearer by adding html code at the end of the url. I have found…

Started by Ben Davis

0 May 11, 2008

Classroom blog

I am starting a classroom blog on edublogs and I was wondering what others have found useful about them, and some ideas on what they do wit…

Started by David Kampmann

3 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Unplugged Environmental Science Trip...how to share?

On April 27th, 13 IB Environmental Science students will commence their "field work" week long project. We will be off the East Coast of Ma…

Started by Elizabeth Wargo

2 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Wargo

Looking for Blog responders/student or native speaker movie reviewers

Hi! My second year Spanish Class created some content based movies and I am looking for another class to go look at the movies and leave co…

Started by Leigh

2 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Leigh

Call for submissions at TeachEng.us

We are up to 4 authors at this point. If you have some great ideas you would like to share, contribute to this lifehacker for teachers: TEA…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 17, 2008

Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

Hi all, I've been heavily researching and learning all about web 2.0/social networking in education for a couple of weeks now and it seems…

Started by David Levesque

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

British Educators: I Want You!

If you teach literature and composition in the United Kingdom, I would like to work with you on a collaborative online project. I am teachi…

Started by Dana Huff

12 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Hannah

Wiki and Forum Collaboration Website in One?

I need a website soultion that will allow teachers to collabotate on various topics. I would like it to have a wiki and forums. The purpose…

Started by Colin Davitt

6 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Judite Lucas

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service