All Discussions Tagged 'apple' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to do a screenshot.

Post how to do a screenshot - for your device (along with your shot).

Started by Dave Eveland

17 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Joel Garcia

From a professional author: Apple Made Its Decision. My Turn.

Because of content. Lesson 6 includes my “Amazon River” technique, in which I show students how I use a couple of useful bits of Amazon’s w…

Started by Matt Bury

0 Jul 29, 2012

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Creating a course using iTunesU

I recently finished developing a course using the new iTunesU course creator. It was an interesting experience which I've reflected on over…

Started by John Sowash

0 Apr 24, 2012

How Apple is sabotaging an open standard for digital books

Here's a look at Apple's alarming behaviour in the whole iBook debacle: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/how-apple-is-sabotaging-an-open-stan

Started by Matt Bury

0 Jan 28, 2012

Management of wireless devices in labs

So what's the best way to keep track of and manage several wireless peripherals (up to 3 per computer station) in a lab environment.  I'm t…

Started by Dave Eveland

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dave Eveland

student interaction

I have been working for some time to find new ways for students to interact with their i-Pads in my class.  My attempts to find new ways to…

Started by Lincoln Whitaker

0 Mar 25, 2011

Getting iPads in middle school, what iPod touch apps are you using now that I should know about?

The middle school at my school is getting a class set of iPads in the near future.  What iPod touch apps have you used in the classroom tha…

Started by Matt Perreault

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santiago

iPad?

Anyone besides me get the iPad yesterday? I am loving it, I was skeptical at first, I bought it explicitly to teach with.  I'm excited abou…

Started by Alice Keeler

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Apple TV: Can you make videos loop?

I'm working with a teacher who uses Apple TV to display presentations on a loop. Unfortunately, though, the Apple people say there's no way…

Started by Katy Scott

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Obe Hostetter

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service