All Discussions Tagged 'Science' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hawaiian Technology Inventors Club, Arduino and Beyond

It has been quite a learning experience showing students how to build robots from scratch. They are engaged and feel empowered. One of my g…

Started by Joel Garcia

0 May 16, 2015

Hawaiian Technology Inventors Club, Arduino and Beyond

Here are projects that my students have been working on lately in the club. We began the year working with electronic circuits and then exp…

Started by Joel Garcia

0 Apr 29, 2015

Arduino in the Elementary Classroom

I have recently started to use Arduino micro controller boards to provide an opportunity for fifth and sixth graders to experiment with bui…

Started by Joel Garcia

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Joel Garcia

Online white board for math tutoring

Hello,   I would like to provide access to a white board when tutoring online. I was wondering if anyone knew of an online whiteboard t…

Started by James Annunziato

4 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

Technology for Inquiry Based Science Learning

I'm curious as to what sites or technology other secondary science teachers have used to try and promote a sense of discovery in your scien…

Started by Derek Wintermans

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Derek Wintermans

Your Students are Changing: Are You?

Learning Summit Proposal April 21,2012 Your Name and Title: Najwa Farha Chalabi – Teacher / Project Leader School, Library, or Organization…

Started by Najwa Chalabi

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Help from science teachers

My school is implementing a 1:1 strategy in our science department for high school age students starting next year. Teachers and students w…

Started by Mark Fuson

12 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Mark Fuson

Science Teachers: Looking for online resources?

Here is a list of 10 free online resources specifically for those who teach science courses. Please let me know if you find this list helpf…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Global Science Seminars from the Field Museum

The Field Museum, with the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, is offering an opportunity for teachers and students (and classes) to…

Started by Carl Heine

0 Oct 7, 2010

Nice to be here! Share with u my teaching practice!

I am a science teacher coming from HK! I have been using wordpress, facebook, etc for doing some extended online teaching and learning!Here…

Started by Ricky Tsui

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by shahsultana Tahirali

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service