All Discussions Tagged 'Mac' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

Need help with Voice to text software for Mac users

Hello everyone,     My name is Dan from Buffalo NY.  I am disabled due to a rare spinal condition that has aged my spine 3x my age.  I am 4…

Started by Daniel Campisi

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ynez Peterson

The explosion of ‘apps’ in education. Is there a place for third party applications in the classroom?

This year will see the adoption of applications by staff and students on the OS X platform.   One of the big advantages of an Apple portabl…

Started by Doug Loader

0 Jan 6, 2011

How to convert DVD to iPod Video MP4, MP4 AVC and Audio MP3, AAC, M4A(Win&Mac)

Introduction: The following is a step by step guide about putting DVD movies on your iPod for both Windows and Mac users. For Windows user…

Started by GeraldBJ

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by GeraldBJ

Operating systems: Which OS is best in the classroom?

With the proliferation of web 2.0 apps, it seems that the operating system is becoming less and less important. Most modern OS's can run mo…

Started by Jeff Hyson

48 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Apple Grant

My district is sponsoring a grant opportunity for teachers in our district. I'm helping several of my teachers write grants. The grand priz…

Started by ffoxworth

8 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by ffoxworth

How far away are we from using Everex computers, freeware and online apps?

My questions is this: How far away are we from schools being able to use something like Everex's $200 gOS computer and nothing else but on…

Started by Derwin Kitch

13 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

Dream List

Yesterday, I was asked to compile a wish list for goodies in my school for next year. This is a daunting task for me, because I just don't…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service