All Discussions Tagged 'EFL' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Culips ESL Podcast?

I am just one part of Culips ESL Podcast, based in Montreal, Canada. We are a bunch of English-teaching friends who started a podcast for E…

Started by Maura Smith

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Let's Mystery Skype

Looking for classes to meet on Mystery Skype. We are at GMT+2 and can make it work 10:30-12:00 on Sunday or 10:13-12:00 on Wednesday. Looki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Let's Mystery Skype

Looking for classes to meet on Mystery Skype. We are at GMT+2 and can make it work 10:30-12:00 on Sunday or 10:13-12:00 on Wednesday. Looki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

A great resource for ESL / EFL students

Hi! I've noticed that there aren't that many new posts to help and inspire English language learners.  I'm an ESL teacher, currently living…

Started by Vicky Meszaros

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Enhancing Teacher Learning Skills Through Free and Open Online Training Sessions

Your Name and Title:  Carla Arena, Ed Tech Supervisor School, Library, or Organization Name:  Casa Thomas Jefferson, Brasília, Brazil Area…

Started by Carla Arena

0 Mar 17, 2012

How does our profession need to evolve to maximize student learning in the coming years?

One of the throughlines for this year's UPTC is how the TESOL profession needs to evolve in order to maximize student learning for the futu…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Survey: Do you teach language online via videoconferencing?

If you teach a language online via videoconferencing, I’d appreciate your help with a survey.  If you know anyone who does fit this descrip…

Started by Daniel Craig

0 May 6, 2011

Web2.0 tools questionnaire

Dear colleagues and friends, I was just wondering if you had some questionnaire/checklist to obtain data on foreign language teachers' perc…

Started by Cem Can

0 Sep 13, 2010

Stanford University's Summer Teaching Institute 8/2010

(I just wanted to begin sharing with colleagues what went on at the conference.) Well, the Stanford Summer Teacher Institute was well worth…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Aug 6, 2010

Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

The year is winding down and kids are getting antsy (they are high school ELLs):)  I want to try some different writing activities that wil…

Started by Denise Stewart

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service