All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborative Stop-Motion Project

Hello, We are looking to recruit new members to our collaborative stop-motion project, The Longfellow Ten. The Longfellow Ten currently co…

Started by George Mayo

2 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by George Mayo

Converting FLV or AVI to SWF format

I need to upload a video in SWF format and need a converter. Went to Zamzar.com, but no converter to SWF. Need help with this.

Started by Pamela Jackson

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Advice needed: video conferencing tool and camera

I'm looking for a free video conferencing tool for teachers to use for one-to-one conferencing, as an alternative to group meetings and for…

Started by Rod Milstead

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Video + ebook hybrids in the classroom

Hi all. My name is Lauren, I work in Academic Marketing at HarperCollins Publishers. There has been a lot of talk in the publishing indus…

Started by Lauren Branchini

0 Oct 13, 2009

Starting a Video production class/unit HELP!

My Colleague and I are starting a new curriculum with two brand new PC labs. Our administration is very supportive and wants us to purchase…

Started by Greg Noack

5 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Don Abrams

Does embedding violate copyright? Does linking?

People post videos to YouTube or Google Videos. They did not post them to your blog, or mine, or anybody else's. But other people use the c…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

4 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy White

need easy way to stream large videos

Hi I need an easy online way to store and stream large videos (1+ gig), (like fliggo, or a private youtube); anybody have suggestions? Tha…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Branzburg

U.S. Department of Education Launches YouTube Video Contest - Cash Prizes

Tomrrow, the U.S. Department of Education will launch the "I Am What I Learn" video contest. Students 13 and older are encourage to create…

Started by Jack Olmsted

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

For several years now, I've wanted to engage in a video conference with a school from England to discuss how you (and how we, a middle scho…

Started by Brian Mannix

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

Managing a Video Production Lab

I am hoping to collaborate with other instructors that teach Video Production to see what hardware and software people are using at the sec…

Started by Matthew St.Carrell

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Matthew St.Carrell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service