All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cool example of using a ning in a school project

Thought I'd share this link with you guys to show a really cool way in which teachers from various countries are collaborating via a ning t…

Started by Joanna

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Heidi Beezley

Short Collaboration Wanted

I am a Grade 7 teacher in New Brunswick, Canada. I am looking for a 3-month (or less) collaboration with another school in my approximate…

Started by Pat Cook

0 Mar 13, 2009

Best tool for kids to collaborate in groups?

Hello -- My kids are working on a group project, and I'm considering groups opening their own googledocs page, or wikis. What do you all u…

Started by Pamela AuCoin

11 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Ben Grundy

In need of a Skype contact

My students are beginning a novel study next week of the book Number the Stars by Lois Lowery. I would love to find a contact in Denmark th…

Started by Tamra Lanning

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

Take advantage of collaboration with haiku LMS developer

Many of you who have joined the CR2.0 community within the last six weeks may not be aware that there is a Group, the Creative Vendor Colla…

Started by Skip Zilla

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Panini Project

More of a plea than a discussion, but I would greatly recieve any further comments... We have set up a wiki based, "blue sky" charitable p…

Started by Kristian Still

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

VidSnacks Video Networking site

I would like to invite everyone to a new network: VidSnacks Video content creation for students and teachers. This site is designed to he…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Collaboration Needed!

I have recently joined Classroom 2.0 and am very excited to see a group of teachers interested in using the web to help educate today's stu…

Started by Sue Palmer

7 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Multicultural Holiday Greetings VoiceThread

Hi everyone, December or thereabouts is a time for celebrating! Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanzaa and Eid Al-Fitr all fall round about December…

Started by SusanTsairi

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Looking for collaborators

We are about to start a wiki collaboration with students about 10 - 12 years old. The purpose is Interlacing lives, culture and learning. P…

Started by Sharon Betts

7 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service