Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"I sniff a back-story here. When Jing started you had to host with TechSmith's screen…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 23, 2008 to Jing Project

3 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"The other day I was re-reading Konrad Glogowski's Blog of Proximal Development, one…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 22, 2008 to Classroom Blog vs. Classroom Wiki

34 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Anne Baird

"First thought, why not do both? In all probability, one will wither and one will blo…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 22, 2008 to Classroom Blog vs. Classroom Wiki

34 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Anne Baird

"I have for a long time had a nagging feeling that clickers are part of the problem a…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 16, 2008 to Any suggestions on using a PRS (personal respones system) clicker system?

6 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Deb White Groebner

"Valdonnan, can you expand "RTI" for me please?"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 14, 2008 to Social Emotional Progress Monitoring

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"If your learners are like ours, they care about football and music, and not much els…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 7, 2008 to Better methods of teaching English as a second language

5 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Nsubuga David

"Very welcome. It's a singular pleasure when somebody really gets it."

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 5, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008

"Happily, I can answer both questions in one fell swoop: "

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 1, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008

"Hi Mubiru, here are two ideas that might help you: 1. We used to face a similar pro…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 1, 2008 to How to get Computers in my school

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Joshua Fahler

"I am working on a national-level (UK) scheme to use cell phones for assessment. Yes,…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jul 1, 2008 to Anyone Have School or District Plans to Use Cell Phone in Education?

8 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Peg V

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service