Blanca's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"For me the advantage of the iPad is two fold. It is able to capture voice to text us…"

Blanca replied May 16, 2011 to Ipad info???

8 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"You're very welcome! :) I also belong to a Diigo group called iPads in Education. He…"

Blanca replied May 10, 2011 to iPads in the learning center

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

"Lorraine, if you have time, check out the iRead program in CA that has been using iP…"

Blanca replied May 10, 2011 to iPads in the learning center

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

"Hi Elise, I will be glad to send you the link. I would love to get a wiki going and…"

Blanca replied Dec 16, 2008 to Hi--I'm new here--have you successfully used social networking in school?

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Nancy, Thanks for sharing this. This is wonderful!"

Blanca replied Dec 16, 2008 to Hi--I'm new here--have you successfully used social networking in school?

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Jillian, you can do several things... You can make a really good case for using a c…"

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Hi Suzanne, We started a ning site to capture a STEM related summer program this pa…"

Blanca replied Dec 3, 2008 to Hi--I'm new here--have you successfully used social networking in school?

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Hi Jane, Thank you for your invite. The project sounds like fun! Although I'm in a…"

Blanca replied Jul 30, 2008 to Know a 5th Grade Teacher Teaching Civics During the Election?

3 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Helen

"Darrel, What an excellent course! I definitely think it is useful and the Moodle int…"

Blanca replied Apr 20, 2008 to Anyone using Scratch at school?

35 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Gerald Ardito

"Hi! After piloting another program for a bit on Windows, I found this Scratch on the…"

Blanca replied Apr 4, 2008 to Anyone using Scratch at school?

35 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Gerald Ardito

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service