techmentor's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been reading with interest the information on the AUP. There seems to be some…"

techmentor replied May 19, 2007 to District Email for Students

33 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tracy King

"Our schools provide email access to all students. It can be requested at any grade l…"

techmentor replied May 17, 2007 to District Email for Students

33 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tracy King

"Interesting that this post is generating so much input. I am in a 1:1 school distric…"

techmentor replied May 7, 2007 to NYTimes Report on Schools Dropping 1:1 Laptop Programs

35 May 17, 2007
Reply by Saundra Hopkins

"With the number of districts now blocking Skype, you may want to look at flashmeetin…"

techmentor replied May 2, 2007 to Web Cams in the Classroom

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

"Hi, I would be happy to help if you want. As a technology mentor my position is to…"

techmentor replied May 2, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"We have had schools in our area use webcams in conjunction with weather stations. Th…"

techmentor replied May 2, 2007 to Web Cams in the Classroom

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

"My belief is simple and to the point. I thought Classroom 2.0 was a place to collabo…"

techmentor replied May 2, 2007 to Joining students to Classroom 2.0 or better not?

7 May 2, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"iMovie will work just fine if you are doing this as a type of photo story. I have be…"

techmentor replied Apr 23, 2007 to Tech application for making a story out of hand-carved critters?

14 Apr 29, 2007
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service