Sylvia Martinez's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"When I reviewed different Internet safety/usage curriculum a few years ago, I came t…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 5, 2008 to Internet Safety and Gaming Meeting with NYC Mayor's Office

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

"I don't believe there is such a restriction for Pics4Learning. Here are the usage gu…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 5, 2008 to Call for help, creating a CC photo resource for K12 students

10 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Seems like the definition is a mashup in itself. As much as I appreciate "students t…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 4, 2008 to The Edupunk Educator

5 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Tony Schultz

"Google Kurt Squire - expert in the use of COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) games in t…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 4, 2008 to Best Practices for Implementing Games & Virtual Worlds in the Classroom

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Yikes! That's sort of an odd combination, don't you think? What message is the Offic…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 4, 2008 to Internet Safety and Gaming Meeting with NYC Mayor's Office

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

"this looks great! also check out Pics4Learning. It's got thousands of photos and cl…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 4, 2008 to Call for help, creating a CC photo resource for K12 students

10 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Lisa, I have to say, your workaround seems to me to be problematic still. You remove…"

Sylvia Martinez replied May 11, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Of course! I think this is often the case, where people who don't really understand…"

Sylvia Martinez replied May 8, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Martha is right, I think. My guess is that there are two issues that caused the ban.…"

Sylvia Martinez replied May 7, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"You all might like this article - Classroom Vice, By Gary Stager. I agree with some…"

Sylvia Martinez replied May 6, 2008 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service