Peggy George's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jackie, There have been some great conversations over the years in these discussi…"

Peggy George replied Sep 29, 2014 to Using whiteboards to enhance student learning

9 May 7, 2015
Reply by Lynda Way

"Hi Ambreen, I am a retired elementary principal and university pre-service instructo…"

Peggy George replied Jun 17, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

"Hi Wesley, There is another Technology Integration Matrix you might like to add to y…"

Peggy George replied Feb 20, 2012 to Technology Integration Matrix

8 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Patty Lewis

"Hi Matt, All of the recordings, links and the chat log for every Classroom 2.0 LIVE…"

Peggy George replied Jan 22, 2012 to Follow up discussion on webinar: eFACE-electronic family and community engagement

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Hi Matt, Are you asking how to get the link in the left-hand menu bar to connect wit…"

Peggy George replied Jul 24, 2010 to Wikispaces - connecting the titles in the navigation bar to pages

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"This is such a relevant, important topic because usually the first response I get fr…"

Peggy George replied Apr 26, 2009 to Effective Strategies for Managing Information Flow in a Social Media World

1 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Peggy George

"Hi Jeff, I've just discovered your post on Classroom 2.0 and am sorry I'm coming int…"

Peggy George replied Jul 13, 2008 to Research on Edublogging for K-12 Teachers

15 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service