Luke's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. I was just responding to the original question with my opinion. Good luck on…"

Luke replied Dec 12, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"I would challenge you to prove each of your accusations since you brought it up and…"

Luke replied Dec 12, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"It's good to know that someone at E-Rate says we can have Facebook and YouTube open…"

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"We use TwoTrees Shelterbelt which doesn't necessarily track percentage per use but d…"

Luke replied Dec 10, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"From the URL you referenced: "Schools and libraries subject to CIPA are required to…"

Luke replied Dec 10, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"Check out ePals, they have blogging free and secured."

Luke replied Dec 7, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"I agree that there are a number of schools that block things unnecessarily but let m…"

Luke replied Dec 7, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"I think it's possible to tell a kids potential even in a VLE. If you know their pote…"

Luke replied Nov 1, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Oh believe me, I've worked with the kids whose parents would rather beat and scream…"

21 Nov 4, 2007

"As far as the government doing it, there's no chance. However what if we could use t…"

21 Nov 4, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service