Anne Mirtschin's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"oh okay, I had better go back and see if I can edit my existing 'me' - rather attach…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I share videos with another class in Las Vegas. We have established a ning site wher…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 13, 2008 to Safe video posting

9 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Ed Hitchcock

"LOL web 2.0 can be so confusing!!!! Great!"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 11, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Hello Tim, I am only catching up on everything now, while I am still on school holid…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 11, 2008 to Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

"Hey Frank how did you get to add the comment notepad onto your voki? Is it a new fea…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 9, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"In our classes we often set up the powerpoint slides, save as jpg and then import th…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 9, 2008 to Share your recipe for student review? :)

5 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"We would be too but do you really need the IP address as our video conferencing gear…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 9, 2008 to video Conference opportunity-Dominican Republic Cultural Event

2 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Nancy thanks for all these sites. We have only used toondo but I want to look at you…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 8, 2008 to Free Comic Generator Tool

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by brachsmith

"http://anzaconnection.wikispaces.com/Introductions Dont think it is protected to pri…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 3, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"We use wax with moviemaker but as we are on school holidays, so I cannot get to my n…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 3, 2008 to I need help finding a free source for a teacher..

4 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by dsgran

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service