Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I'll add this information to my post and share with others."

Lisa Nielsen replied Jan 6, 2009 to Instructional Materials for Inauguration Day

17 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Patty Blome

"I've collected innovative ideas for Inauguration day and composed a post on my blog…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Dec 30, 2008 to Instructional Materials for Inauguration Day

17 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Patty Blome

"Check out my post at The Innovative Educator about a teacher named Lou who is using…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Dec 18, 2008 to Powerpoint with an animated host? Done before?

21 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by pete whitfield

"Absolutely will do that, but if anyone in this innovative community has some cool id…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Dec 18, 2008 to Instructional Materials for Inauguration Day

17 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Patty Blome

"I just wrote a post on my blog "You Can Get a Dalton Education at a NYC Public Schoo…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Dec 18, 2008 to 21st Century Learning

10 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Ruth

"Terrific, yes. Please share the contact info and brief bio of experts here (if you d…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 1, 2008 to Internet Safety and Gaming Meeting with NYC Mayor's Office

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

"It's not too late. We're right in the midst of working on this. The audience is goin…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 1, 2008 to Internet Safety and Gaming Meeting with NYC Mayor's Office

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

"Terrific. If you could post that here, that would be great, or you can email me dire…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 1, 2008 to Anyone Have School or District Plans to Use Cell Phone in Education?

8 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Peg V

"I have a blog post thanks to a fabulous participant (also a blogger) named Ellen, wh…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 30, 2008 to Blogging without student email?

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

"Thanks to all who have replied so far. Is anyone using Atomic Training, part of Atom…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jun 30, 2008 to Online Professional Development

5 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Sue Blackmon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service