langwitches's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Heather, I agree that it is somewhat frustrating that every two years you seem to be…"

langwitches replied Aug 31, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Dear Heather, I work at an elementary school (PreK-6th) in Jacksonville, FL/USA. Sin…"

langwitches replied Aug 22, 2008 to Still confused about what to do during IT time with Grade 4

13 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Heather Davis

"Hola Ana I was so happy to see your name on the classroom 2.0 site. Flash from the p…"

langwitches replied Mar 11, 2008 to Best Tools for World Language Educators PrK to 5th grade

3 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Lisa Burden

"brachsmith Whiel I can't speak French, I would like to invite you to link your finis…"

langwitches replied Jan 8, 2008 to French speaking elementary class to participate in traveling Teddy Bear program?

4 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"I got most of the decor at a Swedish furniture store named IKEA, including the nets,…"

langwitches replied Nov 29, 2007 to Help... computer lab / space pictures?

30 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. Bentz

"Just a couple of weeks ago, I wrote a blog post about the layout and furniture in my…"

langwitches replied Nov 29, 2007 to Help... computer lab / space pictures?

30 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. Bentz

"We are purchasing one FlyPen in the next few days to field test it at our elementary…"

langwitches replied Nov 22, 2007 to Looking for uses of the FLY pentop computer system

2 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I designed our elementary school website. This year the teachers' classroom pages ha…"

langwitches replied Nov 17, 2007 to Best Elementary School Web Sites

7 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Wade Welch

"I think you mean vlogit. I know they used to offer a green screen with it, but can't…"

langwitches replied Sep 22, 2007 to Morning Messages on Video

2 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Chris Prout

"We are working on a AUP for our Pre-K through 6 school. Here are some of my findings…"

langwitches replied Aug 4, 2007 to Acceptable Use Policy

11 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Lori Diane Marsh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service